Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Melbourne Cup 2012 - Cup at the Cove

So over the last 12 years or so I have had to organise the Corporate Melbourne Cup Day - Generally filled with a fancy dress theme, but this year being my first as a NINKER Derek and I could go to something a bit more refined.

Unfortunately though Derek had to go and urgently see a friend who was in hospital so Danni (child 2) came with me to a great cup day at Sanctuary Cove.  I will post more on later when I do a reivew of the week but .... here are a few of our great pics from today

Thanks to Liz from Sanctuary Cove Center Management who spent some time with us, Ridion who provided some great entertainment as usual, St Tropez for a great venue, food and drinks as well as prizes  and Frank, Cheryl and others at our table.

Here are just a few pics from the day!  Oh yea forgot  to say I while I didnt win anything on the race, was lucky enough to win a door prize.Anyway more next week on this great part of the week, but enjoy the few pics of the day











No comments:

Post a Comment