Saturday, December 7, 2013

31 Day Inca Empires Cruise - A Quick Update


So we finally made it home after 5 weeks away, and I can't wait to do all my blogging about our wonderful trip, the great people we met, the places we saw and the things we did, however this is going to take me quite a while, so I will blog about each port and post these individually as I finish each one and then do a final blog about everything, with links to each port blog.  If you can't wait until I have finished it all you can keep monitoring for new updates as and when I finalise them.

Overall though it was a great trip and we thank the following new friends for making the journey just that bit brighter each day!

Scott, Bill & Paula, Len & Kathy, Don & Vonnie, Jan & Jean, Linda & Ron and Nancy & Leo - of course there were heaps of others but these were the main group we interacted with at a truly personal level, so thanks to all of you I hope you enjoy my stories, oooh and by the way watch out for photos of you in the blogs as somehow many of you ended up in the back ground of many of our photos now that I have looked at all 3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment